A resistance welder consists of a welding power supply which controls the welding current, a welding head which applies pressure to the welded section, and electrodes which apply the current and the pressure to the welded section.
We offer a variety of welding power supplies and welding heads to accommodate variety of welded objects.
WELDING POWER SUPPLY
HIGH POWER INVERTER TYPE
Easy to use High Performance Welding Power Supply
This product is High reliability inverter type resistance welding power supply which realizes high definition control. Free inverter frequency selection type and 127 step free style welding profile which realize high reliability welding in variety welding scenes. By Program Box that remote control is possible, it will improve more freedom in terms of arrangement of welding power supply in an automated system. Automation machine type welding power supply which equipped high dustproof.
- Selectable frequency (2k, 4k, 5kHz)
- 127 steps (Slope, weld, cool) parameter setting
- Variation of weld stop: Less than 1ms
- Enhanced dust-proof structure (Dust, oil mist)
- Remote control by program box
- Multiple power source 3-phase AC200V to 480V
- Ethernet Connection
- Multi-transformer System
Applicable to be used with maximum 4 trans switchers
Weld High Conductivity Materials (Cu, Al, etc.) and Large Fusing Parts
- High Output Power – Delivers 16,000 Amperes Maximum Current
- Store Up to 255 Welding Conditions for Multiple Welding Applications
- Easy to Control Welding Conditions
(Welding Waveform Display, Memory Function)
- Multiple Safety Features (Detection of Overcurrent, Overheating, No Current, etc.)
- Monitor Important Functions
(Current, Voltage, Power, Resistance, Trace)
CAPACITOR (DC) TYPE
The Favorite of Precise Welding!
Transistor type welding power supply is suitable for precise welding of superfine wires and micro components.
- Consistent and precise welding by high speed linear control
- 3 control modes: constant current, voltage, and power
- High productivity by high speed welding : 5 shots / sec
- Pre-weld check function reduces spark problem
Simultaneous graphic display of V, I and W waveform
Rapid Release of Energy Using High Capacitance Energy Storage
- Dual Pulse Function Minimizes Welding Spark and Improves Welding Quality
- Suitable for Aluminum, Copper, as well as other Welding Materials
- Deformation and Burning is Minimized due to Short, Concentrated Energy Burst
- Fast charging time improves productivity (Welding Speed 75W･S 120Shots/ min)
- VS (Very Short) mode allows to obtain peak welding current same as 200W･S type